Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gods Paintbrush

In South Florida today I saw one of The most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen..It took my breath away..Thank you Lord for such a magnificent display for all to enjoy at the end of a busy day..Truly Gods Paintbrush!

2 comments:

Jeff in Hartlepool said...

Hi Schmoose - just reviewed the comments on Troy's blog. See you lived in Southampton and have family from Burton on Trent. Both places far away from the beautiful South Florida sunsets!!! What led you on your trans-atlantic journey?

The Sheppards Way said...

Hi Jeff..
I was born in FL..But my mother and her family were born in Burton upon Trent..Then in the late 80's I was on holiday in the UK and met someone at Gatwick airport..Ended up marrying him and moving to Southampton..Then moved back to the states in the 90's..Those are my ties to England.{they still run strong even though i've not been back in years}..Glad you found MynakedPastor.com..I've been going to Flamingo Road now for almost 2 years..It's a great church, Pastor Troy {and all the pastors there} do a great job..Have you watched the internet campus yet?..If not, I suggest you check it out on the weekend..Thanks for leaving a comment, feel free to drop a line anytime..Cheers!